3. DICIEMBRE MES MUNDIAL DE LA LUCHA CONTRA EL VIH/SIDA.

 

I know I’m gay since the day I have love feelings for other persons. Telling this to everybody it was not a trouble to me, because my family always has been particularly LGBTIQH+ friendly, so… I went with my friends, and it was normal (it is now too). When I graduated from school, me and my mom started to received people in our home. People who were in danger in their homes because of their sexual orientation, gender identity, or something like that.

In that period, for example, we met so many trans people who had survived to sexual violence, occupational discrimination or most terrible: hate attacks. And that was the trend. In this line, I had the idea of learning about Sexually Transmitted Diseases and its prevention. I went to different places where I learned all I know today about it, and I was so grateful! I started my “militancy” on this theme doing things in many places. To say the least, we go to cinemas, the malls, and other places to give condoms and information to the people.

Having said this, my recommendation to you is: GET THE PROVES! HIV proves, and other STDs proves can save your life. Doesn’t know you’re living with one of it may ruin your life. And the most important: SUPPORT PEOPLE WHO WAS TRAVELING THIS. A smile, a hug or even just be nice can save many lives.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

2. My best holidays ever!

1. A country I would like to visit (again)

4. My profession (or what i think about it haha)