1. A country I would like to visit (again)

I don’t have a “favorite” country, but not long time ago (August) I travel to México with mi boyfriend. So, I can say that México is my favorite known country. We take our holidays there with my partner, Jean, because he has a dancer job there. About México, I recognize some of their famous artists, like Frida Kahlo, or rancheras singers that I listened when I was a little boy.
If I come back, I would like to travel the country, go to Acapulco, or Cancún again. We miss a lot of tourist’s attractions because we have few days to be there in Cancún, for example. I would love take baths on those great, beautiful, and hot beaches. Also, I like so much the weather!
I don’t want to live or study in México, but definitely I would work there, maybe in the coast, with the tourist, on a hostel, or something like that. That may allow me to meet people from many different countries, and I love that.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

2. My best holidays ever!

4. My profession (or what i think about it haha)