5. My future job

 

I would like to have a job where nobody makes me feel less than other person, when the form that you work, and your knowledge was things to recognize your abilities and possibilities. I imagine it with people of all ages, nationalities, and social classes.

Also, I really would love that my job demanded travels and trips around de country or the world, because I love to travel.

In case of the salary, I really believe that money doesn’t not give us happiness but is not possible deny that salary it is important to have a great life (because of food and things like that). So, I really care about the salary, moreover, if I work in an international company, I will deserve a great pay ha-ha.

About the major that I’m thinking of taking, sincerely it is a social science: pedagogy. Teaching things is so important and satisfying to me, and in that line, I want to be an apport to the society. Maybe I will take a university pedagogy program that allows me to bring my forestry knowledge to the greatest number of person possible, giving formal knowledge but also social skills.

I really have faith that I will work in a place when I’m going to stay happy and apporting the system.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

2. My best holidays ever!

1. A country I would like to visit (again)

4. My profession (or what i think about it haha)