2. My best holidays ever!

I never had the possibility to travel out of Chile. I grown up believing this. But when I spent like 2 years with my boyfriend, he received a call from México City. The motive: he’s a ballet dancer and got an invitation to dance there. Of course, I went with him! Ha-ha. So, this year, we go to Cancun in august for 10 days (after that, he goes to work).

We did a lot of things! We spent like 3 days walking across de downtown. For that part of the trip, we stayed in a hostel called Selina. We meet so many people there, from Europe, Asia and even Africa. We get good party friends, in fact, we went to hotel line to a bar called “Todo a $1”.

After those 3 days, we stayed at Catalonia Costa Mujeres Resort, near Cancun, at the Riviera Maya. In that place we had our best days ever! The food was amazing, the attention and the bedrooms, OMG. The place was gorgeous, and the food… simply perfect. And with all included, we could eat and drank whatever we wanted! That’s the reason why this holidays was the best so far…

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1. A country I would like to visit (again)

4. My profession (or what i think about it haha)