4. My profession (or what i think about it haha)

 I do not remember about my dreamwork when I was a child. I think that I was more interested in playing and eating, hahaha. I loved to spend time with my friends, and the nature. When I grow up, I graduate from high school, so, I had to think about my future. Even if I didn’t give my 100% at school, I get a great score at PSU. That afforded me to sign up at San Sebastian’s University, at Dentistry. There, I studied for 3 years. In 2017, I studied to be an Obstetrician. But! Hahaha… I leaved it too. Since the last year (2020) until today, I study to be a Forestry Engineer, because I realize that I love the nature!, I really enjoy outdooring, and go to National Parks and everywhere where I can breath and feel the power of the wind and pure air. I like the sound of waterfalls and rivers too. But most of all, because I truly want to be a person who cares about the environment with complete tools and technical knowledge. This time, my classes did not be like it been at my last careers. For now, I don’t meet my classmates nor my teachers, but I think it gonna be great when it happens.

 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

2. My best holidays ever!

1. A country I would like to visit (again)